No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Just before serving, sprinkle with toffee bits.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 450 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 23, 2018
This is one of my favorite summer time desserts. Everyone who try’s it loves it and asks for the recipe!
May 14, 2016
I made 3 cheesecakes for a baby shower that I hosted, and this was by far my favorite. Easy to make as well. Thanks for an outstanding recipe!
Mar 22, 2015
I used home made whipped cream and added the toffee bits to the whole thing, then topped with more whipped cream then sprinkled more heath bars on the top. It was super easy and delicious. But you MUST warm the cream cheese in the microwave a bit or the chocolate will set when it hits the cream cheese, even if it's softened to room temperature.
Jan 13, 2015
So yummy! And so easy!-Theresa
Dec 22, 2014
One of my husbands favorite. Not too heavy. This is great when in a pinch you need something really good and quick. I have always had compliments.
Sep 19, 2011
I make this all the time for Scout and work functions and for my family. I just made one and added up chopped Oreo Cookies. It was the BEST... I have also added peanut butter (to taste), berries, etc... It is awesome and a complete master piece every time...
Dec 23, 2009
I made this for a family gathering and everyone loved it!! This is sure to cause cravings!
Nov 3, 2009