No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped topping
- Additional cinnamon, optional
- Set aside filling mix packet from cheesecake. Combine the contents of the crust mix packet with butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the contents of filling mix packet, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and cloves. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into the crust. Chill at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 259 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 22, 2016
I used the nobake filling and added 2 blocks of cream cheese a can of sweetened condensed milk half can of pumpkin cinnamon and 2 cups of milk o t will make 2 pies and it was awesome
Oct 25, 2012
This recipe was very good!! I did not use cloves because I dont like them so I added extra cinnamon. This might just be a new holiday favorite!! =^)
Oct 20, 2012
I took the recipe to a party and everyone liked it. I thought it was good, but it did need just a little more spice.
Oct 23, 2011
This was a wonderful combination of pumpkin pie and a simple cheesecake. It was easy to make, but instead of using the graham cracker crust I substituted with a refrigerated pie crust to make it more like a pie.
Nov 15, 2010
This recipe certainly is easy to make, but I was a bit disappointed as to the flavor. Not really sure what to suggest to make it taste better, but to me, it does need something.....