No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped topping
- Additional cinnamon, optional
- Set aside filling mix packet from cheesecake. Combine the contents of the crust mix packet with butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the contents of filling mix packet, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon and cloves. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into the crust. Chill at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 259 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 22, 2016
I used the nobake filling and added 2 blocks of cream cheese a can of sweetened condensed milk half can of pumpkin cinnamon and 2 cups of milk o t will make 2 pies and it was awesome
Oct 25, 2012
This recipe was very good!! I did not use cloves because I dont like them so I added extra cinnamon. This might just be a new holiday favorite!! =^)
Oct 20, 2012
I took the recipe to a party and everyone liked it. I thought it was good, but it did need just a little more spice.
Oct 23, 2011
This was a wonderful combination of pumpkin pie and a simple cheesecake. It was easy to make, but instead of using the graham cracker crust I substituted with a refrigerated pie crust to make it more like a pie.
Nov 15, 2010
This recipe certainly is easy to make, but I was a bit disappointed as to the flavor. Not really sure what to suggest to make it taste better, but to me, it does need something.....
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.