No-Bake Peanut Brownies
—Connie Ward, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, peanuts, sugar and peanut butter until crumbly. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over crumb mixture and stir until well blended. Spread evenly in a greased 9-in. square dish. Frost with the reserved chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.