Graham Cracker Brownies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Apr 27, 2019
These are my go to quick delicious baked treat for bake sales or anytime I need a dozen baked goods for an event. Our favorites are using milk chocolate chips or sea salt caramel chips.
Feb 16, 2013
i changed it up a bit by using both dark chocolate chips AND semi-sweet/milk chocolate chips. Then I substituted 1/2 the regular condensed milk with an Ameretto flavoured oneThey were extremely ynuumy and did not last long at the gathering
Mar 14, 2012
I have made these several times and they have always turned out great. So few ingredients and so simple!
Sep 3, 2010
quick and easy to make with the taste of a s'more.
Feb 11, 2010
The first 2 times I made this recipe, we all loved it. Just don't double the recipe and put it in a bigger pan - the third time I made it and we doubled the recipe - it came out like chewy cement bars, ha.
Jan 18, 2009
love it with choc. chips but decided to try with diced mixed dried fruits--chewy and flavorful!!
Jul 11, 2008
My family just loves these and they dissapear in no time!!