Graham Cracker Brownies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 27, 2019
These are my go to quick delicious baked treat for bake sales or anytime I need a dozen baked goods for an event. Our favorites are using milk chocolate chips or sea salt caramel chips.
Feb 16, 2013
i changed it up a bit by using both dark chocolate chips AND semi-sweet/milk chocolate chips. Then I substituted 1/2 the regular condensed milk with an Ameretto flavoured oneThey were extremely ynuumy and did not last long at the gathering
Mar 14, 2012
I have made these several times and they have always turned out great. So few ingredients and so simple!
Sep 3, 2010
quick and easy to make with the taste of a s'more.
Feb 11, 2010
The first 2 times I made this recipe, we all loved it. Just don't double the recipe and put it in a bigger pan - the third time I made it and we doubled the recipe - it came out like chewy cement bars, ha.
Jan 18, 2009
love it with choc. chips but decided to try with diced mixed dried fruits--chewy and flavorful!!
Jul 11, 2008
My family just loves these and they dissapear in no time!!