Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, beat egg substitute for 1 minute or until frothy and slightly thickened. Stir in milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 124 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Jan 20, 2013
Yummy! No one would even guess they were lowfat! My kids just gobbled up these delicious brownies!
May 7, 2011
These tasted way better than I thought they would! Yum!~ Theresa
Oct 19, 2010
Don't substitute Splenda for sugar in this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.