Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 139 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 31, 2020
These are 5 stat if you substitute evaporated milk for regular milk. I’ve never refrigerated mine either. They are ready to eat within 30 minutes. We call them ”Dad’s birthday cookies” because he has to have them every year on his birthday.
Mar 20, 2020
Taste of Home has some amazing recipes for losing weight and staying healthy. If your trying to lose weight through dieting and it isn’t working, then you should check out this other Site! (https://0f01ec3k8erqq92iij5fwcau34.hop.clickbank.net/) It has amazing ways to lose weight that don’t involve diet and exercise. It’s truly the NEXT BEST THING for losing a ton of weight!
Mar 15, 2020
Have made these for years. Family favorite. So easy. So good.
Mar 12, 2020
Off the charts and a family favorite! Easy to make because they are no-bake. Do not overcook or do not cook at a hard boil or the sugars will crystalize and you'll have a dry, hard cookie instead of a moist cookie.