Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
These chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies bring back fond memories of my mom. They were her favorite, and she always made a batch when she knew company was coming. —Jacquie McTaggart, Independence, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 139 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.