Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 6 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) peanut butter cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 170 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 21, 2019
These are so so rich and super good! I love how soft they are, and the peanut butter/chocolate combo is perfect. Get a glass of milk and enjoy!
Aug 21, 2017
Made as directed with no substitutions or changes. Very good!
Apr 28, 2017
Great cookies and makes a big batch.
Aug 14, 2016
These were a big hit with the family. I baked them for 9 minutes and this was a perfect time. It made about 5 1/2'dozen cookies for me using a cookie baller from Pampered Chef.
Feb 10, 2015
So moist and yummy! Love this cookie! and so did my co-workers and family! Didn't have any milk chocolate chips just added more peanut butter chips!
Mar 1, 2012
These cookies are amazing!
Feb 15, 2012
These went over very well here - we all love chocolate and peanut butter and they went pretty fast!
Feb 7, 2012
I just got the magazine the other day and needed to make some cookies for new neighbors that just moved in. I took a chance and made these. Wow! What a hit! They will be moved into the new family favorites list. I added a little more flour, but my elevation is around 4500. I also had the small peanut butter cups on hand, so I just chopped a bunch. I ended up getting about 5 1/2 dozen cookies from the single batch. It is also worth it to use Guittard milk chocolate chips! The best!