Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 36 milk chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until light brown, 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately push a chocolate kiss into the top of each cookie. Cool on pans 2 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 106 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 13, 2019
My family devoured these! These are easy to make and disappear quickly. I used chocolate stars instead of chocolate kisses.
Apr 6, 2018
Quick and easy. Cookies have a great texture to mix up and after they are baked. I used the dark Hershey Kisses since we like dark chocolate best. They don't last long here!