Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Here's proof that peanut butter and chocolate just belong together. These peanut butter blossoms are an easy family favorite and never fail to make my children smile. —Tammie Merrill, Wake Forest, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 36 milk chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until light brown, 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately push a chocolate kiss into the top of each cookie. Cool on pans 2 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 106 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.