Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
These three-ingredient peanut butter coconut cookies are easy to make, so you'll always have time to make a quick batch. Bonus: No flour means they're also gluten-free! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, room temperature, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and roll into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 82 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.