Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 82 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
May 18, 2018
I agree--very strange measurements. I quadrupled the recipe (used 2 eggs) and got 53 cookies using my larger (2 Tablespoon(?) scoop. I don't think I' dirty up the dishes to make only a single batch! They are great cookies, though, and I will definitely be making them again!
Feb 21, 2011
Great recipe, awesome cookies!Very strange measurements though, makes a tiny batch of cookies. When double it makes a normal small batch of cookies. I would make 4 times to get a normal double batch of cookies. Not sure why it was scaled down so much.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.