Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 12 to 16 pecan halves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over the pecans. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and pecan halves.
Dec 22, 2016
The recipe is fine, but the directions were kind of terrible. If there was a step by step with more detail I wouldn't have freaked out trying to make this for my friend.
Jul 15, 2011
Very good - nice on a hot day. Had to use 1 cup instead of a 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
Dec 4, 2010
made this for Thanksgiving.making again today for a potluck tonight....we love it!
Nov 1, 2009
This dessert is so creamy and rich. So easy to make. Everyone asks for the recipe when I make this.Definitely a keeper!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.