Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and remaining pie spice and vanilla; brush over ladyfingers. In a 3-qt. trifle dish, layer a fourth of the ladyfingers, pumpkin mixture and whipped topping. Repeat layers two times. Sprinkle with additional pie spice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 299 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 28, 2014
It was OK.
Nov 12, 2013
The whipped cream gets mixed with the pumpkin and cream cheese, while the whipped topping is a separate layer.
Oct 17, 2012
Is there anything you could subsitute for the coffee in this recipe?
Dec 29, 2011
This recipe is absolutely delicious. I have made it several times, and it is so easy to make that my 4-year-old granddaughter helped me make it the last time. It's so impressive to take to a gathering, and the flavor actually improves with age. It serves a lot!
Dec 22, 2011
Both my husband and myself tried this and it was absolutely delicious!
Dec 5, 2011
I haven't made this yet, but plan to use it as the centerpiece to our annual Xmas. Eve Party. I can't imagine using cool whip, and plan to substitute more homemade whipped cream for the cool whip; as well as Mascarpone Cheese for the cream cheese. This would make it an actual Tiramisu.
Nov 27, 2011
The tiramisu is not very sweet, would recommend increasing brown sugar to 1 cup. Consistency was a bit too thin, perhaps decrease the whipped cream that is added to the pumpkin mixture to 1 cup Flavor was good.
Nov 26, 2011
I love Tiramisu. I thought the recipe read very well. The whipping cream, whipped, is mixed with the pumpkin and the whipped topping, a separate ingredient, is part of the layers.
Nov 24, 2011
Johannasmom, the whipped cream and the whipped topping are 2 different things. You fold the heavy cream that has been whipped into the pumpkin mixture, the packaged whipped topping (cool whip) you use for the separate layer.
Nov 24, 2011
The whipped cream is folded in as instructed. The whipped topping is another ingredient.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.