Pumpkin Pecan Frozen Yogurt
I always keep fat-free frozen yogurt on hand. By combining it with just four other ingredients, I can quickly whip up this great-tasting treat.—Anne Smithson, Cary, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 quart fat-free frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze until serving. Sprinkle each serving with pecans.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 161 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pecan Frozen Yogurt in Light & Tasty October/November 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.