Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk (about 10 ounces), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thirds
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 256 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 16, 2018
I love making smoothies and this is my first time making a pumpkin smoothie and now I have made it several times. This is also great for the Fall feel. The only change I made was adding Protein Powder for added nutrients but definitely does not need it.