Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk (about 10 ounces), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thirds
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 256 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 16, 2018
I love making smoothies and this is my first time making a pumpkin smoothie and now I have made it several times. This is also great for the Fall feel. The only change I made was adding Protein Powder for added nutrients but definitely does not need it.