Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
My pie-flavored smoothie is loaded with fruit. The spices make it all come together. —Karen Sikora, Dayton, Nevada
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin, chilled
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk (about 10 ounces), chilled
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into thirds
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 256 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Smoothie in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.