Orange Pineapple Smoothies
Apricot nectar is the secret ingredient in these delightfully light smoothies. Find it in small cans in your store’s juice aisle. —Sean Scales, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately.