My family loves Harry Potter, so I decided to come up with a recipe for pumpkin juice! My kids tried it and thought it was surprisingly delicious. I love it because it's healthy and easy to make. —Geraldine Saucier, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes14 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- Place pumpkin, spreadable fruit, brown sugar and pie spice in a blender; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in cider until combined. Serve hot or chilled.