Pumpkin Pudding Desserts
I love pumpkin pie but I don't always have time to make it so I decided to come up with a way to eat pumpkin pie all year round with this lighter pumkin dessert. Very delicious when topped with cool whip like a real pumpking pie! Could be considered the new pumkin pie at Thanksgiving dinner!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish servings with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 279 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pudding Dessert in Reminisce October/November 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.