Vanilla Pudding Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 120 wafers)
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes; fold in condensed milk. Set aside 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 2 tablespoons wafer crumbs. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding.
- In a 3-qt. serving bowl, layer a third of the strawberries, wafer crumbs and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs; top with reserved whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 382 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 3, 2016
I have been making this recipe for several years. The entire family enjoys it every time. A great recipe to let children help make.
Dec 12, 2010
Everytime I'm invited to a gathering, it is expected of me to bring this pudding. I use bananas and strawberries. I arrange them nicely along the side of the bowl for a beautiful presentation. Alternate the strawberries and bananas next to each other.Most requested recipe I've ever had!
Oct 23, 2009
Absolutely a wonderful recipe! All my kids loved it and ask for it again and again. This is a keeper and i have made it many times