Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3-1/3 cups topping)
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Gradually add cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer to prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a bowl, gently toss berries with sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until juices are released from berries.
- With a knife, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan; remove rim. Serve cheesecake with topping.
Nutrition Facts1 slice with about 1/4 cup topping: 432 calories, 34g fat (21g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 22, 2019
Simple and delicious. I loved the light creamy texture and it was a perfect showcase for the berries. It's very rich so small slices are best.
May 15, 2018
I love how easy and delicious this cheesecake is to prepared.. next time I will definitely add a little more sugar. I also added some of my homemade vanilla extract. The texture is light and I love the cinnamon in the crust (I too add cinnamon to my graham cracker pie crust). The cheesecake was a hit. It was gone within minutes of me cutting it up.
Jul 18, 2016
Nice texture, but no flavor in the filling. If I tried making it again, I would definitely add more sugar and vanilla!!
May 10, 2016
This cheesecake was nothing short of amazing! I made it for Mother's Day, and it was a hit! It was easy to make, but it looked like it had taken hours:) I had not trouble with following the directions, and it worked out perfectly. I used a store bought pie crust to simplify things, and that also worked out very well. The cheesecake and the berries balanced each other nicely since the cheesecake wasn't too sweet, and the sugar resulted in the berries being on the sweet side. The high calorie and fat content make this a special occasion dessert, but it was well worth it!
Jul 28, 2015
Extremely disappointed. The filling did not turn into stiff peaks or anything close - a runny mess. I think the cream should have been beaten on its own before folding into the cream cheese. All the ingredients down the drain!
Mar 9, 2015
The cinnamon in the crust and the hint of lemon in the filling was great! It was not too sweet or too tart, but a perfect middle ground. This was such a refreshing and light cheesecake.
Jul 10, 2014
Very light and airy. A pleasant change from typical baked heavy cheesecakes. Tasted something similar years ago at a Wildwood , NJ Restaurant and always wanted the recipe! Nice lemon flavoring too. Gail Borczyk, Field Editor
Jun 8, 2014
So yummy and really easy to put together. The berries were a really nice addition.
May 26, 2014
This was really easy to make and it was really good. Not the best cheesecake I ever had but good!
Apr 28, 2014
I'm not sure if I should rate this since I only made the filling, but it was delicious & light tasting. Will definitely make again and possibly use the rest of the recipe too. Thanks Joyce!