No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo cookies and cheesecake — how can you go wrong? I made 20 of these crowd-pleasing desserts in all different sizes for my wedding, and they were a big hit.—Leanne Stinson, Camduff, Saskatchewan
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually add milk. Beat in gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Loosen sides of cheesecake with a knife; remove rim from pan.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 499 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Oreo Cheesecake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014