No-Bake Minty Oreo Blossoms
My blossoms take the Oreo truffle just a little further—and fancier. They're dressed up with a candy coating and a kiss of mint. —Connie Krupp, Racine, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 3 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (about 12 ounces)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces chocolate mint candy coating
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- 15 striped peppermint kisses
- Red and white nonpareils, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cookie crumbs and cream cheese until blended. Shape dough into 1-1/2-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten to 1/2-in. thickness with bottom of a glass. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Working with one at a time, dip cookies in chocolate coating mixture; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Immediately press a kiss in center. If desired, immediately sprinkle with nonpareils. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 333 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.