Crustless Almond Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add the egg and almond extract; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients; spread over cream cheese filling. Bake 7-8 minutes longer or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with assorted fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 281 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Mar 20, 2017
Very tasty....easy...love the fact of no oil or butter....used almond milk and low fat sour cream...still was delicious.....strawberries on top when serving.
Apr 21, 2014
Easy easy easy recipe!!! I made one cake with chocolate chips and the other plain and had fresh raspberries on both cakes!! Used 8" circle cake pans and they worked well.
Nov 2, 2009
This is a perfect dessert when our company doesn't eat anything with flour or sugar. I substitute Splenda and it is delicious.
Jan 13, 2008
Made with vanilla extract instead of almond, this small cheesecake is every bit as good as a large New York style cake. I have two mini cheesecake pans that I use when making this. The 6-inch pan is large enough to make the cake with the topping. The smaller 4-inch pan is only big enough to hold the cheesecake ingredients, but cannot accommodate the topping without spilling over. That leaves us with plain ol' cheesecake, but that's OK. Both versions are excellent and just big enough for us to enjoy a rich dessert without going overboard.