No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (4 ounces) cannoli shells
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chopped pistachios, optional
- Pulse cannoli shells in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Add sugar, cracker crumbs and melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press onto bottom and sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Beat first four filling ingredients until blended. Beat in ricotta cheese and extracts. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 4 hours. If desired, top with pistachios.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 548 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 30, 2018
Delicious!!!! Loved this. I will make again though I may try without adding sugar to crust. I think maybe less sugar in crust so that it doesn’t overpower sweetness of pie. Great lighter take a cheesecake.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.