No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (4 ounces) cannoli shells
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chopped pistachios, optional
- Pulse cannoli shells in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Add sugar, cracker crumbs and melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press onto bottom and sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Beat the first 4 filling ingredients until blended. Beat in ricotta cheese and extracts. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 4 hours. If desired, top with pistachios.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 548 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Feb 5, 2020
Giving 5 Stars because I know it will be amazing! Wondering if I can make this recipe with fat free ricotta and fat free cream cheese....Trying to watch cholesterol.
Jan 2, 2020
The family loved getting more of their favorite part, the filling! Total hit!
Jul 30, 2019
Easy way to make cannolli. Taste was great.
Jun 30, 2019
I'm certain I'll love this. Cannoli is one of my favorite desserts. But, where can I buy Cannoli shells? Help!!!
May 6, 2019
Great idea but I'd like to make this for a group. What would the proportions be if I were to make a 9x13 version?
Jul 30, 2018
Delicious!!!! Loved this. I will make again though I may try without adding sugar to crust. I think maybe less sugar in crust so that it doesn’t overpower sweetness of pie. Great lighter take a cheesecake.