No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cannoli Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (4 ounces) cannoli shells
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chopped pistachios, optional
- Pulse cannoli shells in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Add sugar, cracker crumbs and melted butter; pulse just until combined. Press onto bottom and sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Beat first four filling ingredients until blended. Beat in ricotta cheese and extracts. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 4 hours. If desired, top with pistachios.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 548 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 30, 2018
Delicious!!!! Loved this. I will make again though I may try without adding sugar to crust. I think maybe less sugar in crust so that it doesn’t overpower sweetness of pie. Great lighter take a cheesecake.