Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes2 pies (6-8 servings each)
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 graham cracker crusts (10 inches each)
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk melted ice cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour into crusts. Freeze until firm.
- Pies may be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 275 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 10, 2016
Very tasty & chocolate-y!
Sep 3, 2013
I have made this recipe many times. Just made it for labor day dessert, using chocolate pudding and cookies and cream icecream. Added some chocolate syrup on top with whip cream and it was delicious! Great dessert when it's too hot to turn the oven on. My kids love it!
Jun 28, 2008
I used sugar free ice cream&pudding mix[diabetic in the family] made 1 pie made small tartlet pies. they were great. will make again. thanks;