Peachy Keen Daiquiris
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup rum, optional
- Grenadine syrup, optional
- Place the ice, peaches, limeade concentrate, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and, if desired, rum in a blender; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; add grenadine, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without rum and grenadine): 247 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (58g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 26, 2013
I thought these were just perfect! I used just 1/4 cup rum since I don't like a lot of alcohol.
Jun 18, 2012
I really liked these. The taste of alcohol was just right - not too strong. The lime was a tad strong at some points, but I didn't mind it. My husband, the real peach lover in the family, didn't like them quite as much as me.
Oct 4, 2011
Definitely designed for alcohol - maybe without limeade concentrate
Sep 4, 2011
A little strong on the limeade. I used splenda in place of the icing sugar.
Jul 25, 2011
I wasn't crazy about this. It was ok, but not amazing. The flavor was nice, maybe with more rum and less limeade, it might have wowed.
Jul 24, 2011
Very yummy! Great peach flavor, I made this when my sister came for dinner - we had peach bbq wings and cooled off with this great frozen drink!