Simple Peach Crisp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 envelope (1.6 ounces) instant cinnamon and spice oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut peaches into 3/4-in. pieces; place into two 10-oz. custard cups. Combine the oatmeal, flour and butter; sprinkle over peaches. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 328 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 5, 2013
i truly enjoy this too simple dessert so low in fat and calories and it tastes great, not too sweet. i make it often.
Sep 13, 2012
SO easy and so good!
Aug 10, 2010
If I make it again I will experiment with a little tapioca and sugar or sugar substitue. I was a bit thin but quite tasty.