Fresh Peach Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach or orange gelatin
- 3 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool.
- Arrange peaches in crust; pour filling over peaches. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 290 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 1, 2016
This went together quickly with tasty results. I used orange jello and flavorful white peaches. The color of the jello helped the presentation.
Aug 2, 2012
We made 4 pies and they all went. Everone loved them.But we had one problem, the jell-o would not set right on all 4 pies.why? Thank-you for any help you can give us.
Jul 26, 2012
We LOVED this pie. I made a few adjustments; I used mango gelatin instead of orange or peach and only poured 3/4 of it over the fresh fruit. I also piled the fruit in very high in the crust. A big hit!
Aug 9, 2010
Used the peach jello and my family including 3 grandsons really enjoyed---will definitely make again----delicious