Blueberry Fruit Crisp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Transfer to two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 283 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 3, 2017
This is quick & good with a nice flavor I added a dash of nutmeg to the topping. Everything except the fruit is in my pantry. I used a larger dish instead of the ramekins & cooked it a bit longer. Yummy.
May 12, 2012
Very easy to make and great flavor when using fresh blueberries. A few extra pecan pieces on the top give a nice toasted taste as well. Outstanding!
Aug 8, 2010
This is a great recipe for two. I would use 1 1/2 - 2 cups of berries next time. Or maybe 1 cup of berries and a 1/2 cup or so of rhubarb.
Jan 31, 2010
It was very good.
May 1, 2009
Re: I found that using the 10 oz. ramekins or custard cups were to large for the amount being used. I will again make the Blueberry Crisp, very good.
Apr 16, 2009
I made this with a 3 berry frozen mix. Very good. Will make again.