Mango Fruit Crisp
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in granola. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 239 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 11, 2012
This is really good. I didn't have granola, so used quick cooking oatmeal instead and it was plenty sweet.
May 17, 2012
SO SO SO GOOD!! had frozen peaches and mangos and was determined to find a recipe that used both, this was so easy and so tasty!!!! sweet but not too sweet.