Mango Fruit Crisp
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in granola. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 239 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 11, 2012
This is really good. I didn't have granola, so used quick cooking oatmeal instead and it was plenty sweet.
May 17, 2012
SO SO SO GOOD!! had frozen peaches and mangos and was determined to find a recipe that used both, this was so easy and so tasty!!!! sweet but not too sweet.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.