Cranberry Peach Crisp
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled oatmeal or sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Arrange peaches in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Stir cranberry sauce and pour over peaches. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, cookie crumbs and nuts; sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until bubbly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 20, 2014
Jan 17, 2010
This is a dessert beyond compare. It's delicious and so easy to eat, it just disappears so fast. It's a keeper for sure and one we'll be making many more times.