Easy Peach Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds (3 cups) fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place peaches in pie shell. Beat eggs slightly in bowl; blend in sugar, flour and salt. Stir in cream and vanilla; blend well. our over peaches. Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until center shakes slightly when moved. (To prevent crust edges from becoming to brown, cover edges with foil if desired.) Serve warm; or, for firmer pie, chill before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 390 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2018
Peaches and cream is one of our favorite flavor blends. This pie is easy to make. You can add a pinch of "peach pie" spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, but it really stands quite well on its own. Liked the taste of it chilled rather than hot, but that is probably just preference.
Aug 29, 2016
I thought this was pretty good for an easy pie. I did have to put on the aluminum foil to make sure the pie edges didn't brown too much. I bought the pre-made frozen pie shell, but got the 9" deep dish thinking that a regular just might not be enough. Turns out the 9" deep dish wasn't big enough either! I know I did less than the 1.5 lbs of peaches, and yet even with the lower amount the cream mixture was too much! I had to pour some of it down the drain. The very top (even the middle) began to get very brown by the time it stopped jiggling so much. Even then, when it only jiggled a bit in the middle, it still seemed pretty mushy inside. I chilled it but it's still pretty mushy. I thought it would be a bit more firm than it turned out to be. It's still a yummy pie, but I think next time I'll go with a more traditional peach pie.
Sep 5, 2015
Wonderful! I could have eaten the whole pie myself.
Aug 8, 2015
Simple and wonderful!
Aug 27, 2014
Wonderful! This is a keeper
Aug 4, 2013
My husband and I loved this pie. Will definitely make it again. It really tastes better chilled.
Jul 3, 2009
This recipe was handed down from my grandmother, and it is wonderful! As a child, I would sometimes request this pie for my birthday instead of cake!