During the week, homemade fruit crisp is a treat you likely don't have time to prepare. But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
- Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown.
Editor's Note: Crisp may be baked in a greased 8-in. square baking dish for 23-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 309 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Apricot Crisp in 2002 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.