Sparkling Peach Bellinis
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + cooling
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
- Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely; remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until smooth.
- Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar and 1 bottle of champagne; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining champagne. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 74 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 13, 2016
This is easy and good, but not like Cheddars Bellini.
May 31, 2012
I have done this drink twice already. It is refreshing and easy to do. If you have ever tried Macarroni and Grill's Bellini, this one is NOT like the one one they serve. It is good but softer and is more liquid no matter how long I left the Juice and the sparkling wine in the refrigerator. I used Macarroni and Grill as the standard, that is why I gave this one 4 stars.