Fruity Red Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Aug 18, 2017
I loved the tartness of the cranberry juice with the berries!
Sep 24, 2010
We used blackberries instead of raspberries --because we had a bunch. This is very rich, so a little bit goes a long way.
Sep 14, 2010
I made these but dd not have enouth raspberries so finished them off with blueberries.They still turned out very good!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.