Yogurt Fruit Smoothies
There’s nothing more refreshing than a cold, fruit-filled smoothie. I’m thrilled to share this recipe with fellow cooks who enjoy wowing guests! —Jenny Flake, Gilbert, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen strawberry breeze juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place half of all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately.