Peach Strawberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 344 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 21, 2019
Made 2 pies with my own graham cracker crust and strawberry glaze from scratch. One pie I gave to my neighbor. This was very refreshing for a hot summer day and totally delicious. Definitely a keeper. Hubby wants me to make another ASAP!
Sep 12, 2010
Anybody tried using frozen peaches?
Dec 11, 2009
I've made this recipe twice and both times I ran out of pie. This is a definite winner and it's so easy to make...
Oct 28, 2008
This is one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and double the recipe using a 9 x 13 pan.