Peach Strawberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the bottom and up the sides of the crust.
- Cut peach slices in half if desired. Arrange over cream cheese. Combine strawberries and glaze; spoon over peaches. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 344 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 12, 2010
Anybody tried using frozen peaches?
Dec 11, 2009
I've made this recipe twice and both times I ran out of pie. This is a definite winner and it's so easy to make...
Oct 28, 2008
This is one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. I plan to make it for Thanksgiving and double the recipe using a 9 x 13 pan.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.