Frozen Peach Pies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + freezing
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- In a blender, combine the milk, lemon juice, orange juice, peaches and lemon peel; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into peach mixture.
- Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without whipped cream): 302 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 5, 2017
What a great tasting pie! I served it at a pot luck and got many compliments.
Apr 20, 2014
Yum! I will make this again. It's very easy to make and such a refreshing taste after a full meal.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.