Frozen Peach Pies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + freezing
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom and up the sides of 2 greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- In a blender, combine the milk, lemon juice, orange juice, peaches and lemon zest; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into peach mixture.
- Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without whipped cream): 302 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 27, 2019
This was so easy and had great flavor! Wonderful dessert on a hot summer night.
Dec 5, 2017
What a great tasting pie! I served it at a pot luck and got many compliments.
Apr 20, 2014
Yum! I will make this again. It's very easy to make and such a refreshing taste after a full meal.