Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits.
- Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 403 calories, 25g fat (14g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 22, 2018
This is so good and so very easy to make. Great for hot summer days.
Jul 26, 2016
I buy these milk chocolate toffee bits at walmarts in the bake aisle along with the other chocolate chips & etc! this pie was sooooo awesomely good!!!
Jan 24, 2016
Fantastic and easy to make. Recipe says to freeze overnight but I only did for about 5 hours and it was frozen solid. Rave reviews from my guests. Will make many more times
Aug 1, 2015
Very good and super quick and easy pie!
Jan 17, 2015
This is so easy to make & so delicious! It will get gobbled up in no time!- Theresa
Jul 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014
I made this recipe yesterday so it was ready to try today. I added some chopped up milk chocolate chips because I couldn't find any milk chocolate toffee bits at the store, just the plain toffee bits when I made it... I had just bought some fresh strawberries from the farmers market and I sliced some on top of the pie....it was very, very good and I will make it again. I sliced up more strawberries on top for when we have another piece and put it back in the freezer...Excellent and refreshing pie...I found the milk chocolate toffee bits at Festival foods today, I plan on making this again for one of my pies for Thanksgiving:)
Jun 17, 2014
May 19, 2013
Have made this pie several times now and we love it. Quick and easy.
Jul 14, 2012
I've made this for a few years now and it's always a family favorite! Very simple to make and great taste!