Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups of frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of the toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Layer with remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 304 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Jul 8, 2011
My teen-age son said this was definitely the best dessert I've ever made, and I make a lot of them.
Aug 5, 2009
I made this pie for dessert when we had friends over for dinner. It was beautiful and tasted yummy!!!MsRenit
Jun 26, 2009
This looks yummy. I want to try making it. I will use a prepared chocolate crust, however.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.