Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups of frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of the toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Layer with remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 304 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 8, 2011
My teen-age son said this was definitely the best dessert I've ever made, and I make a lot of them.
Aug 5, 2009
I made this pie for dessert when we had friends over for dinner. It was beautiful and tasted yummy!!!MsRenit
Jun 26, 2009
This looks yummy. I want to try making it. I will use a prepared chocolate crust, however.