Toffee Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup chopped candy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Transfer to crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sprinkle with remaining candy. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 445 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 5, 2016
Can stiffly whipped cream be substituted for the commercial frozen whipped topping?
Jun 1, 2012
This was amazing! A hit at the party, gone in seconds! I used reeses instead...
May 31, 2012
OMG! This pie is AWESOME! It's a new favorite at our house! I used one less Health bar than the recipe called for... but otherwise followed the recipe. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for this recipe.
Jan 15, 2012
I thought the pie needed something more but my husband loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.