Caramel Banana Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 English toffee candy bar (1.4 ounces), chopped
- Spread 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Add ice cream; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Top with whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping; sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 442 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 597mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 1, 2011
Excellent and super easy to make. I want to try variations on this, like lemon pudding with raspberry jam instead of caramel... Loved it.
Oct 6, 2010
Being a diabetic, I used sugar free caramel sauce, sf instant pudding, no sugar added ice cream and sugar free Cool Whip. Also changed to dark chocolate chips on top.Can somebody tell me what the calorie count and carb count is when using those ingredients? Tastes yummy!