Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 502 calories, 33g fat (11g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 20, 2018
The recipe is easy to follow and incredibly delicious! This pie will be on our Thanksgiving table again this year.
Nov 18, 2018
Just wondering, does it have to be Fat Free topping?
Jan 7, 2017
This desert was absolutely delicious. Followed recipe directions and came out perfect. I made a few modifications such as used 3 eggs instead of 4. Baked at 350 degrees and baked for 35 minutes (no more ). I also used nilla wafer crust. SCRUMPTIOUS!
Nov 22, 2016
Haven't made this pie yet but was just wondering if anyone has tried making this with Salted Caramel because they were out of the Smuckers caramel topping at the store. Please Help!!!! Just want to make sure I won't ruin it.
Mar 21, 2016
Very delicious and was a huge hit with the family.
Nov 27, 2015
This is absolutely delicious! I made it last year for Thanksgiving, then again for Christmas! Looks like a new tradition is born! I make it with graham cracker crust.
Oct 30, 2015
This is super delicious!
Oct 29, 2015
Made this awhile back, but forgot to rate. Easy dessert to make and came out looking just like the picture. It's very good but super rich!
Oct 20, 2015
Haven't made it yet but it looks so delicious!! And I just have to give it give stars because my husband loves pecan pie and I love cheese cake, so this just may be out new favorite! Thanks for the recipe.
Sep 26, 2015
I hosted a pie party and this was th pie that I baked . It was so delishous everyone was asking for the recipe . To this day my friends still request this scrumptious pie .