Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate or cast iron skillet with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 502 calories, 33g fat (11g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 21, 2020
Can’t wait to try this with sugar substitute. Looks so yummy and easy as 123.
Jan 7, 2020
I made this delicious pie for Christmas this year. It was a big hit with the whole family.
Jan 3, 2020
I made this pie for Christmas dessert and it was delicious!!! So easy to make and a time saver. I made no changes to the recipe.
Jan 1, 2020
I made this for our Thanksgiving and was SO good made it again two days later to take to a second dinner invitation. Will permanently be on our Thanksgiving menu!!
Dec 29, 2019
Absolutely delicious. I made this dessert for Thanksgiving and my family insisted I make it for Christmas. Only change I made was making graham cracker crust versus pastry crust. So easy and sooo good
Dec 23, 2019
Awesome, Delicious and so easy to make. I took it to a Christmas party and they had a contest for the best dessert. I won... everyone loved it!!
Dec 17, 2019
The bomb! Loved it so much, making 2 for Christmas company!
Dec 4, 2019
Easy to make and sooo good! I increased the cheesecake mix by 1/2 to make a thicker layer of cheese cake and put it in a deep dish pie pan. It was a hit and didn't last long. It was the first dessert to disappear on Thanksgiving.
Dec 4, 2019
So easy to make and SO GOOD! I will definitely make this again. I didn't have the fat-free caramel on hand so I used the regular caramel ice cream topping and it was perfect.
Dec 1, 2019
Made this for Thanksgiving 2019 and it was delicious. Easy to make. It was definitely a hit on the dessert buffet. Will be making again for Christmas.