Toffee Chip Fudge
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits plus 2 tablespoons milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted. Fold in 1/2 cup toffee bits and vanilla. Pour into a prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Chill until firm. Remove from pan and cut into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 51 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 30, 2014
I had less marshmallows on had, a ten ounce bag. I added dark chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and pecans. The chips came to about two and a half cups and was a little milder with the dark chocolate, and the butterscotch chips blend well with the toffee. And also my evaporated milk was expired so I used a can of condensed sweet milk instead. Turned out to be the easiest best fudge I have ever made or had. ( since its christmas time) on the top I put christmas candy cake decorations ( tree, wreath, stocking and candy cane shapes), added color and personal touch.
Mar 16, 2014
This is the first fudge I've ever made and I can't believe how easy and quick it was! And soooooooooo good! This will be a new Christmas recipe!
Jan 15, 2013
Very sweet but husband just loved them
Dec 5, 2011
I prefer Sandra Lee's Espresso Toffee Fudge to this one. But this is so similar, I think the only thing missing is the instant coffee granules. That's what this recipe is, but the poster left out the coffe
Feb 26, 2011
Easy and tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.