Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + cooling Bake: 50 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until set; cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen.
- For topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 552 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 9, 2018
This sounds delicious!! I have a 10 inch pan, so I'll have to increase the ingredients a bit, but can't wait to try!!
Jul 29, 2014
I had to bake my cheesecake about 12 minutes longer than recommended but that was probably just my oven . The cheesecake was delicious. . I will definitely be making it again.
Mar 17, 2012
I made this cheesecake for Thanksgiving and everyone went crazy over it. The flavor is amazing and I love the choc. toffee bits. I have made it three times since for special occassions. thank you Laura Mahaffey and taste of homes!!