Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + cooling Bake: 50 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until set; cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen.
- For topping, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 552 calories, 38g fat (23g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 367mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Jan 9, 2018
This sounds delicious!! I have a 10 inch pan, so I'll have to increase the ingredients a bit, but can't wait to try!!
Jul 29, 2014
I had to bake my cheesecake about 12 minutes longer than recommended but that was probably just my oven . The cheesecake was delicious. . I will definitely be making it again.
Mar 17, 2012
I made this cheesecake for Thanksgiving and everyone went crazy over it. The flavor is amazing and I love the choc. toffee bits. I have made it three times since for special occassions. thank you Laura Mahaffey and taste of homes!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.