Makeover Toffee Crunch Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13x9-in. dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 177 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 24, 2017
So easy, so good. My book club gave rave reviews for this. I did not use the sugar-free ingredients suggested so we consumed some more calories. But it was great anyway!
Dec 31, 2015
Awesome desert for guilt free enjoyment. Have made this several times. Thanks for all the variations suggestions!
Oct 25, 2015
Mar 13, 2014
A hit with everyone. I use chocolate pudding.
Nov 1, 2013
Nov 1, 2013
If you are looking to indulged without the guilt, this dessert is for you. Love it!
Mar 11, 2013
easy to make and soooo good!
Nov 29, 2012
This is so simple and so delicious!!! One of our lighter choices for Thanksgiving dessert and it was a hit with everyone!!!
Jul 3, 2012
this is soooo easy to make, and you can try different candy bars to change it up once in a while.
May 30, 2012
Very good for what it is. I don't usually make desserts with all of these chemical-laden low fat/sugar substitutes, but this was worthwhile.