Frosty Coffee Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread ice cream topping into crust. In a large bowl, beat the ice cream, dry pudding mix, coffee and milk until blended; spoon into crust.
- In another bowl, combine the whipped topping and marshmallow creme; spread over top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cover and freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 429 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 463mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 10, 2016
Sounds lucious, but has anyone tried a different topping? I don't care for whipped topping and the marshmallow is pretty sweet. Love coffee flavored anything so want to try it without the topping.
Nov 26, 2014
Not bad but not my favorite either.
May 26, 2014
This pie is wonderful! I used a 3.9 oz pudding and it turned out perfectly!
Jun 27, 2013
I had forgotten all about this pie. I use to make it all of the time. So glad I refound the recipe. Now that summer is here, this will be a refreshing pie to serve to guests.
Jul 21, 2012
Very rich and very good! I made my own coffee ice cream so I could make it decaf.
Jun 10, 2010
This recipe was so easy to make and my guests just raved about it! Everyone wanted the recipe. This will really 'wow' your friends and family.
May 29, 2010
This was outstanding everyone wanted the recipe. I made another one an keeped it for 2 weeks was just as good as the first.in the freezer
May 7, 2010
haven't made it yet, just curious - my pudding boxes come in 5 ounce and 3.9 - the recipe calls for 5.9. What have you used?
Mar 15, 2010
This pie was delicious! My husband thought it was better than any ice cream cake we've ever bought. A real winner! I will definately make it again....when I can spare the calories.
Oct 14, 2009
I made my own crust and then it overflowed. The top was not fluffy like the picture. It took a lot of mixing to get the cream and marshmallow cream mixed. I haven't tried it yet, but know I will like it. I love anything with the mocha flavor.