Frosty Caramel Cappuccino
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- In a blender, combine the half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 337 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 18, 2015
My daughter loved this!! Will make again.
Oct 14, 2014
This was very tasty! I changed the recipe based on what I had already at home which was 2% milk and coffee that was already brewed. I used just one cup of milk and 2 cups of coffee. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and caramel flavor. Next time I will use half and half to make it a little more creamy. It was a nice treat!
Jan 20, 2012
Loved this recipe. I was surprised at how creamy it tasted. I was unsure about instant coffee but it tasted soooo good. Definitely making this again!!
Mar 8, 2010
I have made this caramel cappuccino several times, but each time I modified the recipe to my liking. The amount of instant coffee I added was... 3 teasp, and the amount of caramel sauce I used was... 4 tablesp, plus 2 teasp, and when it came to adding the ice cubes, I used 8 cubes (sometimes the cubes were miniature ice cubes). In all, this recipe made 4-1/2 cups, at least mine did. I highly recommend this beverage, and hope others will give this recipe a try. "Thank you" Carol for sharing this recipe. It's a keeper!!