Frosty Caramel Cappuccino
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- In a blender, combine the half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel topping, coffee and ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 337 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 18, 2015
My daughter loved this!! Will make again.
Oct 14, 2014
This was very tasty! I changed the recipe based on what I had already at home which was 2% milk and coffee that was already brewed. I used just one cup of milk and 2 cups of coffee. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and caramel flavor. Next time I will use half and half to make it a little more creamy. It was a nice treat!
Jan 20, 2012
Loved this recipe. I was surprised at how creamy it tasted. I was unsure about instant coffee but it tasted soooo good. Definitely making this again!!
Mar 8, 2010
I have made this caramel cappuccino several times, but each time I modified the recipe to my liking. The amount of instant coffee I added was... 3 teasp, and the amount of caramel sauce I used was... 4 tablesp, plus 2 teasp, and when it came to adding the ice cubes, I used 8 cubes (sometimes the cubes were miniature ice cubes). In all, this recipe made 4-1/2 cups, at least mine did. I highly recommend this beverage, and hope others will give this recipe a try. "Thank you" Carol for sharing this recipe. It's a keeper!!