Frosty Peppermint Popcorn
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this peppermint twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
Makesabout 3-1/2 quarts
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Drizzle candy coating over popcorn; sprinkle with candies and toss. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 159 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Peppermint Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013