Creamy Coffee Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional Oreo cookies, optional
- Combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over pie. Drizzle with caramel and hot fudge toppings. Freeze, covered, overnight. May be frozen up to 2 months. Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with additional cookies.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 528 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 5, 2012
I made this for a company cookoff and was a huge hit. Extremely simple and incredibley good. Will be making again soon.
Jul 18, 2010
very,very good and super easy to put together. i cheated and bought a choc. crust. even my picky grandaughter and her mom loved it. this goes in my keep file. it is pretty enough for company dessert : )