Creamy Pineapple Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chopped toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple, optional
- Combine milk, pineapple and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 367 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 10, 2019
I love pineapple in any form, I drained it well but it was still on the soft side. But it tasted great and was light dessert for a warm day!
Jun 7, 2019
The first time I tried to do it it was running mess, the second time I drained the pineapple and it looks a lot better
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure what happened but this was a soupy mess with way more than could fit in the pie shell. It never set up in the fridge and I made it exactly as written. What could have been the problem??
Jun 3, 2018
We loved this recipe! It was so easy to make and delicious!! My grandson just loved it too!
Apr 24, 2018
I love this recipe! The only thing I did differently was to make my own graham cracker crust. Everytime I've made this I've had to share the recipe!
Apr 28, 2013
Quick, easy and delicious..one of my husbands favorites!
Aug 21, 2011
Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?